Laurie's Book Chapters

These are chapters for my "book" that I hope to write about my cochlear implant journey and experience. Chapters will not be in order but enjoy them as they are written. . .

Monday, October 09, 2006

The House I Grew Up In


This is my childhood home in Columbus, Ohio. My aunt Trudy took me there in July when I went to visit her. The address used to be 999 E.N. Broadway when we lived there but is now called North Broadway. We moved there before I started kindergarten and moved to Dayton in the middle of my fifth grade year. The house has changed quite a bit but it looks good. The color is still the same and there is a new roof on it. There used to be two red maple trees in the front yard and they are gone. There was also a plum tree on the side of the house and that is gone, too. But, the many memories that I have will always be there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home